Liquore di Noci, Walnut, Rapa Giovanni
- Walnut Liqueur produced in Piedmont, Italy
- Base spirit distilled from molasses
- Green walnuts sourced from Viverone, Piedmont, along with vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, and clove are infused in alcohol for up to three months.
- Water and sugar are added to the infusion and the mixture rests for 48 hours before filtering and bottling
- Light amber in color, this walnut liqueur has a rich palate full of vanilla crème caramels and roasted walnuts with a through line of baking spice.
- 40% ABV
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
One of the classic liqueurs of Andorno, this is a perfect infusion of walnuts, alcohol, sugar and spices. Green walnuts still in their husks are collected on the night of June 24th, the “Day of Enchantment.” The resulting spirit is packed with the warm, classic flavors or Piedmont. Perfect for sipping and mixing.