CUSTOMER SERVICE “SALES SUPPORT TEAM”
Skurnik Wines is looking for a service and hospitality minded candidate to join the Sales Support Team in our NYC Office. We distinguish ourselves as a distributor by our service to our sales team, customers and suppliers. Known colloquially as “Skurnik University” the Sales Support Team acts as an integral connection between the sales team and the administrative team through sales order entry, inventory and allocation responsibilities, sales reporting, and liaison to our operations departments.
We are seeking candidates with self-starting personalities, with the ability to multitask, problem solve, and communicate effectively. With an expanding portfolio of wines, spirit and sake, our sales team is growing, and “Skurnik University” provides an excellent training and preparation for internal promotion into sales positions.
Please send inquiries to Daniel Feldman, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SALES MANAGER – NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Qualified Candidates only – two years minimum experience in Sales Management, and full related experience in the field of fine wine distribution. Also, must reside in the immediate San Francisco Bay Area.
Territory includes all markets from Carmel north to Mendocino, and East to Lake Tahoe.
This position has numerous responsibilities: overseeing and managing all Northern California sales representatives, working with key accounts, strategizing in coordination with the General Manager/Vice President of the company, all towards the goal of opening new accounts, new territories, and growing revenue for the company.
Duties include, but are not restricted to:
- Sales Reps training, evaluation, development, hiring, and disciplinary action
- Territories analysis to maximize accounts open, doing active business with the company
- Business review, maintenance of expense accounts
- Provide backup assistance as needed for all Sales Reps when on vacation
- Provide territory coverage in the event of any unexpected Sales Rep departures, while seeking replacements
- Involvement with Key Accounts, and possibly handling some House Accounts
- Run and/or be an active participant in all weekly regional meetings, monthly sales meetings, and others as required
- Interact and help to direct other Team support members when appropriate
- Actively and regularly work in close contact, and report to, the General Manager/Vice President of the company
The ideal candidate will not only bring experience in all of these areas to the table, but will have numerous, established San Francisco Bay Area account relationships and contacts, as well as be a great salesperson. Traits we seek include a strong work ethic, being an aggressive self starter, articulate, organized, and have noteworthy leadership skills. This position is available immediately.
Please reach out to Brian Sypher with your resume at email@example.com.