- A base wine derived from 100% estate-grown Cortese grapes
- Extracts of 50 different herbs, spices, roots and seeds, including hawthorn, coriander, marjoram, laurel, chamomile, aloe, cinnamon, mint, ginger, angelica, clove, nutmeg, bitter orange, gentian, nettle, sweet orange, carob, juniper, rhubarb, hibiscus, sage, red cinchona, lemon, elderberry, bergamot, licorice and sandalwood
- Fine crushing of the botanicals through a hammer mill
- Cold extraction with hydro-alcoholic solution over 20 days
- Blended into base wine, sweetened and fortified with grape-based distillate
- Filtered to remove all solids and aged in stainless steel tank for 40 days
- 17.5% abv
More structured than most biancos out there, Contratto’s Vermouth Bianco has an integrated bitterness from wormwood and gentian with plenty of zesty herbs, spices and citrus to make this bianco stand out. Bold, bright and balanced, Contratto Bianco Vermouth is the perfect aperitif for sipping and mixing into classic and modern cocktails.