American Dry Gin
American Dry Gin, Greenhook Ginsmiths
- Dry gin distilled in Greenpoint, Brooklyn
- Distilled by attaching a vacuum to a 300L copper still
- This vacuum-distilling technique allows botanicals to be distilled at a lower temperature, preserving their delicacy and nuance
- Base is distilled from organic wheat; 9 botanicals are added
- This gin is juniper-forward, with bright notes of elderflower and chamomile
- Gold Medal winner SFWSC 2022
- 47% ABV
This award winning gin is vacuum-distilled, preserving the delicacy and nuance of its botanicals. Greenhook American Dry Gin works well as a substitute for London Dry Gin in classic cocktails.
Greenhook’s American Dry Gin has snowballed into something of a phenomenon. Employing a technique used in perfuming, Greenhook Gin is distilled by attaching a vacuum to a 300L copper still. This allows Steven to distill softer botanicals (elderflower & chamomile) at a lower temperature, preserving their nuance and delicacy. Make no mistake, juniper comes first, but the secondary notes are bright and bold yet elegant at the same time. Clocking in at 47% ABV, Greenhook American Dry Gin is exceptionally smooth on its own and effortless to mix into a wide range of modern and classic cocktails.