American Dry Gin
American Dry Gin, Greenhook Ginsmiths
- Dry gin produced by Greenhook Ginsmiths in Greenpoint, Brooklyn
- 10 botanicals include juniper, cinnamon, chamomile, coriander, elderberry, elderflower, galangal, orris root, lemon peel, and orange peel
- Produced using organic wheat spirit
- Vacuum distilled in a 300L copper still
- This gin is juniper-forward, with bright notes of elderflower and chamomile
- Gold Medal winner at the 2022 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- NY Farm Distillery License eligible
- 47% ABV
This award winning gin is vacuum-distilled, allowing the botanicals to be distilled at a lower temperature and thus preserving their delicacy and nuance. Greenhook American Dry Gin works well as a substitute for London Dry Gin in classic cocktails.
Greenhook’s American Dry Gin has snowballed into something of a phenomenon. Employing a technique used in perfuming, Greenhook Gin is distilled by attaching a vacuum to a 300L copper still. This allows Steven to distill softer botanicals (elderflower & chamomile) at a lower temperature, preserving their nuance and delicacy. Make no mistake, juniper comes first, but the secondary notes are bright and bold yet elegant at the same time. Clocking in at 47% ABV, Greenhook American Dry Gin is exceptionally smooth on its own and effortless to mix into a wide range of modern and classic cocktails.