Barolo 'Prapo', Paolo Scavino
- 100% Nebbiolo planted at 370 meters above sea level with south/southeast orientation
- Planted with massal selection in 2010
- Soil type: Formazioni di Lequio, a yellow-red sand combined with silty gray marl
- Fruit harvested by hand in the third week of October
- Skin maceration for 12 days, followed by a 20-30 day fermentation in stainless steel with indigenous yeast
- Aged in a combination of French barrique and large casks for 2 years prior to bottling.
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|