Barolo Castelletto 'Vigna Pressenda'
Barolo Castelletto 'Vigna Pressenda', Conterno Fantino
- 100% Nebbiolo from a single, historical vineyard located in the Castelletto cru in Monforte d’Alba
- ‘Vigna Pressenda’ is known as the heart of the Castelletto cru in terms of quality
- Vines were planted in 1969 and 1986 at an elevation of 350 m (1148 ft) with a southeastern exposure.
- Soils have a higher percentage of sand
- Fruit is hand harvested beginning the middle of October
- Fermentation and maceration in stainless steel for 12 – 15 days
- French oak aging
- First vintage was 2013
- 330 – 500 cases produced annually
Press & Reviews