Tequila, Blanco, ElVelo
- Blanco Tequila produced in La Cofradía, Tequila, Jalisco, by La Cofradía Fabrica (NOM 1137)
- Maestro Tequilero Carlos Hernandez Ramos
- 100% Blue Weber (Agave tequilana), farmed organically in volcanic-rich soil in Jalisco’s lowlands by La Cofradía Fabrica and surrounding farmers with which they maintain close relationships
- Agave harvested at a minimum of 6 years old
- Roasted in stone & clay brick ovens, crushed using a mechanical roller mill, fermented in stainless steel
- Twice distilled in copper-lined stainless steel pot stills
- A nose of grapefruit zest with a hint of caramelized root vegetables leads to a mineral-rich palate. Notes of fresh papaya and green peppercorn transition to a finish full of lift and subtle salinity.
- Certified Additive Free by Tequila Matchmaker
- 44.5% ABV
A collaboration between La Cofradía Fabrica and the discerning team of Altamar Brands, ElVelo was conceived as a marriage between substance and superlative cocktailing. The distillate was tasted and tested by a panel of bartenders before they chose a final proof of 44.5% ABV—the perfect proof for displaying ElVelo’s inherent quality in a myriad of mixing applications.
Agave / Sotol / Pox
Spirit Sub Type: