Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 'Aurora'
Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 'Aurora', Wolfburn
- Northern Highlands single malt Scotch whisky produced by Wolfburn Distillery in Thurso, Scotland
- 100% unpeated malted barley
- Water for production sourced from the distillery’s on-site stream, the Wolf Burn
- Distilled twice in Forsyths copper pot stills
- Non-age statement; matured in a combination of ex-bourbon and ex-sherry casks
- Fresh cantaloupe, strawberries, dark chocolate, and workshop leather on the nose precede a palate of sultana raisin, vanilla, and charred cinnamon bark with ginger and ristretto espresso on a dry finish
- No added coloring
- Non-chill filtered; 46% ABV
Wolfburn Distillery’s Aurora displays a fine balance of flavors and aromas from the ex-bourbon and sherry casks used for maturation, exhibiting warm baking spice and dried fruit from the nose through the finish.
Scotch / UK Whisky
Spirit Sub Type:
Single Malt / Malt / Pure Malt