'Sezzana 10 Year Release'
- 95% Sangiovese, 5% Colorino
- 40 year old vines
- Calcareous soil with ocean sediments
- Alcoholic fermentation over 6-8 days followed by malolactic fermentation in oak
- Aged 12-14 months in new, medium-toast French oak barrels, then transferred to stainless steel vats for 3 months before bottling
- Wine rests in the bottle until the 10 year anniversary of the harvest!
Blend - Super Tuscan
A gorgeous, sleek wine laced with dark red cherries, kirsch, menthol, pine, spices, and fresh acidity. Sweet floral notes wrap around the silky finish.
Press & Reviews