Rye Whiskey 'The Lone Cypress'
Rye Whiskey 'The Lone Cypress', Stellum Spirits
- Limited-release, cask strength blend of straight rye whiskies blended and bottled by Stellum Spirits in Louisville, Kentucky
- Second release of Stellum Specialty Rye
- Distilled and aged in Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee
- Blended around a classic Indiana rye mash bill of 95% rye and 5% malted barley with barley-forward rye and reserve stock from Kentucky and Tennessee
- Aromas of cedar, burnt orange peel, apricot, and dried rosemary precede a fruity, mineralic palate highlighting saltwater taffy, cinnamon, and poached pear with chamomile, toasted fennel, and apple cider doughnut on the finish
- Gold medalist at the 2023 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Non-chill filtered; bottled at a cask strength of 57.67% ABV
Named for the Cyprus trees found along the picturesque coast of the Monterey Peninsula, this limited-release rye whiskey from the Stellum Specialty series is savory and delicate, defined by notes of dried herbs and pine with a hint of oceanic salinity.