Vintage Armagnac 2000
- Armagnac distilled by Château de Pellehaut in the Ténarèze appellation
- Distilled from 100% Ugni Blanc on a traveling still fired with wood
- Aged in 420-liter oak barrels
- Toffee, spice, and earthy, oak notes blossom on the nose. A powerful attack, indicative of the Ténarèze style, introduces the rich palate with marzipan and dried fruit flavors weaving their way through, lingering pleasantly on the long, spicy finish.
- 42.5% ABV (ABV will vary lot to lot)
Spirit Sub Type: