Tequila, Reposado, ElVelo
- Reposado Tequila produced in La Cofradía, Tequila, Jalisco, by La Cofradía Fabrica (NOM 1137)
- Maestro Tequilero Carlos Hernandez Ramos
- 100% Blue Weber (Agave tequilana), farmed organically in volcanic-rich soil in Jalisco’s lowlands by La Cofradía Fabrica and surrounding farmers with which they maintain close relationships
- Agave harvested at a minimum of 6 years old
- Roasted in stone & clay brick ovens, crushed using a mechanical roller mill, fermented in stainless steel
- Twice distilled in copper-lined stainless steel pot stills
- Rested for 5 months in ex-Jack Daniel’s barrels
- Broiled grapefruit with brown sugar combines with fresh green bell pepper and arbol chile powder on the nose. The palate begins with a spike of green spices that quickly makes way for deeper tones of mace and panna cotta. Dried mango comes beguilingly late on the finish.
- Certified Additive Free by Tequila Matchmaker
- 44.5% ABV
This nimble reposado tequila will feel equally at home in cocktails that lean savory or sweet. Time spent in ex-Jack Daniel’s barrels lends balanced depth while ElVelo’s carefully chosen ABV of 44.5% ensures cocktailing structure.
Agave / Sotol / Pox
Spirit Sub Type: