Straight Rye Whiskey
Straight Rye Whiskey, Rye & Sons
- Blended, straight rye whiskey distilled in Danville and Frankfort, KY
- Blend and proof chosen by founder, André Mack, to express the whiskey at its best
- Aged a minimum of 2 years
- A nose of white tea, cedar, and clover honey precedes a palate of anise, clove, salted caramel & nougat. A chewy, grain-forward finish is complemented by lemon zest, wild mint, and a pleasant, stemmy green bitterness
- 48.75% ABV (ABV may vary vintage to vintage)
From iconic American sommelier André Hueston Mack of French Laundry and Per Se fame, Rye & Sons is crafted with a winemaker’s approach. This, the inaugural annual release, reflects the brand’s ethos which endeavors to offer approachable and affordable rye whiskey for easy sipping and intuitive cocktailing.