Single Barrel Bourbon 'Z5K7 - 9th Floor'
Single Barrel Bourbon, 'Z5K7 - 9th Floor', Barrell Craft Spirits
- Single Barrel Bourbon selected by the Skurnik Spirits Team and bottled exclusively for Skurnik by Barrell Craft Spirits
- Distilled in Indiana from a mash bill of 99% corn, 1% malted barley
- Aged 8 years and 9 months
- Bright aromas of pear skin, vanilla, and candied almond with a palate of marzipan, cedar wood spice, and a hint of orchard fruit finishing with cocoa and baking spice
- Non-chill filtered; bottled at a cask strength of 59.69% ABV
“This bourbon feels uncharacteristically EXPENSIVE because it tastes like the least affordable snacks: macadamia nuts and Valrhona chocolate cake dusted in gold leaf, decadently enjoyed from the comfort of a personal cedar barrel sauna (strategically placed in a picturesque clearing of an alpine forest—Google it: it’s a thing). Deep, dark, and dusted with imported teas and cigar smoke, Barrel #Z5K7 is a pampering whiskey for sure.” —Skurnik Spirits Specialist, Anne Robinson