Nama Junmai Ginjo Sake
It was on their fourteenth recipe for Junmai Ginjo that Brooklyn Kura knew they had something special: delicate and aromatic with layers of tropical fruit to explore. The “#14” is now their flagship sake and stands proudly next to some of the best sake made in Japan.
- Light bodied, delicate structure, soft aroma of flower and apple, notes of tropical fruit.
- Calrose and Yamada Nishiki rice milled to 60%
- Serve chilled and enjoy soon after opening
- Pairs well with lighter dishes: fresh seafood like steamed halibut and raw oyster or an array of soft cheeses.
- 15% ABV
- SMV (measure of dryness): 0