Junmai Daiginjo Sake, ’48’, Onda
- ABV: 17-18%
- Rice: Ippon-jime milled to 48%
- Savory and earthy, big aromas and a touch of sweetness.
- Light golden in color. Aromas of dark chocolate and forest floor. Medium-rich body, cascading layers of flavor, finishing with a white pepper note.
- Excellent at a range of temperatures but shows very well at room temp or slightly warmed.
- Made from the unusual rice varietal Ippon-jime, grown only in Niigata.
- Rice is 100% estate grown by the brewery. A small team of about five individuals carefully grows the rice throughout the summer then brews sake from their rice in the winter.
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|