Brunello di Montalcino Riserva, Mocali
- 100% sustainably-farmed Sangiovese Grosso
- Only made in 5-star vintages
- Fruit is sourced from the estate’s oldest vines.
- Primary fermentation in stainless steel, malolactic fermentation in wood
- Aged four years in French oak
Brunello di Montalcino
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|
ResourcesRequest a shelf talker/case card
Press & Reviews
Ripe cherry, plum and violet aromas and flavors highlight this supple, fruity red. Racy and elegant, showing terrific harmony and a long, fruit-, tobacco- and mineral-laced aftertaste. Best from 2022 through 2043. 500 cases made, 200 cases imported.
This has a riper-fruit nose with rich plums and hints of chocolate, as well as graphite and cedary nuances. The palate has ample ripe cherries and plums with a fine, lithe tannin shape that delivers plenty of plum and cassis flavor. Drink or hold.