Blended Malt Scotch Whisky, Sherry Cask
Blended Malt Scotch Whisky, Sherry Cask, Elements of Islay
- Blended Islay Scotch whisky independently bottled by Elements of Islay
- A blend of whiskies from non-disclosed distilleries on both the north and south coasts of Islay
- Non-age statement; matured in a combination of first-fill and refill sherry butts and hogsheads
- Blended by Elixir Distillers Head Blender, Oliver Chilton
- Cigar box and savory smoke are complemented by lemon oil, ginger, and mint on the nose. A rich and unctuous palate of dark-chocolate-dipped orange slices and date-studded ginger cake culminates in a finish of smokey black tea, treacle, and spice.
- Gold medalist at the 2023 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Non-chill filtered; 54.5% ABV
An ABV of 54.5% helps temper the sumptuous confectionary notes of this sherry-forged blend.
Scotch / UK Whisky
Spirit Sub Type:
Blended / Blended Malt
Press & Reviews
San Francisco Spirits Comp