- Blend of straight bourbon whiskeys finished, blended, and bottled by Barrel Craft Spirits in Louisville, Kentucky
- Bourbon sourced from Kentucky, Indiana, and Tennessee
- Each component bourbon is aged and finished separately in Japanese mizunara oak, French oak, or toasted American oak casks before blending
- Spice and toasted grain meet fruit and florality on a resinous nose bursting with milk chocolate, clove, and grilled pineapple; the palate is rich and oily with pronounced espresso, nutmeg, crème brûlée, and tarragon; finishes with spicy ginger and Sichuan peppercorn with higher-toned notes of green grape, plum, and grapefruit zest
- Non-chill filtered; bottled at a cask strength of 57.22% ABV (ABV may vary batch to batch)
With a focus on the interplay between bourbon and three of the most cherished types of oak casks from around the world, Vantage is an exciting step forward in the never-ending journey to take bourbon to new heights.
Spirit Sub Type:
Press & Reviews