Armagnac 'Selection - 5yr Old'
- Armagnac distilled by Château de Pellehaut in the Ténarèze appellation
- Primarily distilled from Folle Blanche on a traveling still fired with wood
- Aged for 5 years in 420-liter oak barrels
- Aromas of fresh hay and white flowers introduce this surprisingly delicate Armagnac
- On the palate, golden raisins, star fruit, and barley lead to a honeyed finish that begs another sip. An ideal brandy for mixing in cocktails, from an underutilized appellation.
- 43% ABV
Distilled from 100% Folle Blanche, this 5 year old Armagnac is packed with notes of orange peel, chocolate covered raisins, and pie spice. The estate bottling clocks in at 43% ABV, making an ideal brandy for mixing into cocktails, from an underutilized appellation.