Explore Skurnik Wines
Skurnik Wines searches the globe to assemble the finest portfolio of wines available at all prices. Wines selected must represent the highest quality and exhibit balance, finesse, and a sense of place. We never forget that fine wine comes from exceptional grapes grown in exceptional terroir and cared for by talented winemakers. It is our goal that the Skurnik Wines and Spirits logo on the back of a bottle is as close to a guarantee of quality as possible.
- Varietal Composition: 100% Assyrtiko
- Vineyard Location: Santorini, Oia, Imerovigli
- Age of Vines: Over 60 years
- Soil: Black lava, volcanic ash and pumice.
- Sandy, poor in organic substances and nitrogen with minimal clay.
- Vinification: Typical, white wine vinification, fermentation and ageing take place in old, oak barrels and on the lees for 30 months. Nychteri is released in the market after 3 years.
- Alcohol: 15%
- Residual Sugar: 5.5 gr/lt.
- Total Acidity: 7.2 gr/lt.