Pommeau de Normandie
- AOC Apéritif known as Pommeau de Normandie
- Two-thirds fresh, clarified apple juice is fortified with one-third Lemorton Domfrontais Calvados (pear and apple) that has been aged approximately 2–3 years
- The blend is aged in large, French oak casks for a minimum of 14 months
- Rich and sweet with pleasant acidity, the texture of ripe apple and pear lingers on the tongue with a hint of mace and white flowers
- Enjoy on its own as an apéritif or as a cocktailing or culinary component; keep refrigerated once opened
- 17% ABV
Lemorton’s Pommeau is a delicious blend of apple juice dosed with young Domfront Calvados (both pear & apple brandy). The resulting spirit is sweet and rich with great acidity, making a perfect apéritif and an endlessly entertaining low-ABV cocktail component.