Junmai Sake, ’88’, Onda
- ABV: 18.5%
- Rice: Ippon-jime milled to 88%
- Savory and earthy, big aromas and a touch of sweetness.
- Color of golden hay. Aromas of salted toffee and bananas flambee. Medium-rich body with notes of carob, finishes on a note of white pepper.
- Excellent at a range of temperatures but shows very well at room temp or slightly warmed.
- Made from the unusual rice varietal Ippon-jime, grown only in Niigata.
- Rice is 100% estate grown by the brewery. A small team of about five individuals carefully grows the rice throughout the summer then brews sake from their rice in the winter.
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|