Chardonnay 'Sebella', Hanzell Vineyards
• CCOF Certified Organic
• 100% Chardonnay
• 100% Estate sourced from Hanzell Farms (Moon Mountain AVA)
• Sourced from the Zellerbach & Day vineyard blocks at Hanzell Estate
• Avg. 15-year-old vines
• Red Hill Series Volcanic and Raynor-Montara soils
• 415-600 ft. elevation
• Native yeast fermentation in stainless steel
• Partial malolactic fermentation
• Age 6 months in neutral French oak
• 12.7% abv
Press & Reviews
"Distinctive and impressive for its freshness, with Bartlett pear, lime and pomelo flavors that are crisp and lively at the core, revealing accents of fresh-grated ginger, lemon blossoms and white pepper on the finish. Drink now. 2,083 cases made."
"Brilliant and mineral; an elegant, bright-eyed wine marked with tangy Asian pear and tangerine flavours and a lingering saline finish. Vinified in stainless steel and matured just six months in neutral French oak, this freshly balanced Chardonnay sourced from Hanzell's younger vines (averaging 15 years) is a lovely expression of sheer, unadorned youth."