Proof and Wood
Canadian Whisky, 'Crossborder Jackpot'
Canadian Whisky, 'Crossborder Jackpot', Proof and Wood
- Combination of Canadian whiskey, Canadian rye, and American rye sourced, blended, finished, and bottled in Bardstown, KY, by Proof and Wood
- Minimum 7 years old and finished in ex-rye barrels
- Component 1:Canadian whiskey distilled at Canadian Whiskey Distillers in Lethbridge, Canada, from a mash bill of 97% corn, 2.7% rye, 0.3% malted barley. Aged 7 years in ex-bourbon barrels
- Component 2: Canadian rye distilled at Canadian Whiskey Distillers in Lethbridge, Canada, from a mash bill of 91% rye and 9% malted barley. Aged 7 years in ex-bourbon barrels
- Component 3: American rye distilled in Indiana from a mash bill of 95% rye and 5% malted barley. Aged 7 years in new, charred oak.
- Bold, herbaceous American rye is tempered by the delicate spice of Canadian rye bonded with lightly sweet, blended Canadian whiskey, creating a unique, yet easy-drinking dram
- 53.5% ABV
Three whiskies, all 7 years of age, are blended then finished in ex-rye barrels, highlighting key characteristics of both American and Canadian styles while harmoniously coalescing in a compelling but friendly sipper.
Spirit Sub Type:
Blended / Blended Malt