- Semi-sweet white vermouth produced by the historic Distillerie des Alpes in Chambéry, France
- Adheres to the guidelines of the bygone Vermouth de Chambéry AOC which required production take place in Chambéry using only real botanical macerations and grape must or sugar as a sweetener
- 18 botanicals featuring wormwood, vanilla, thyme, cinnamon, and elderflower
- Botanicals are macerated up to 4 weeks in Jacquère Vin de Savoie (AOC for wine from Savoy) before being blended with Sauvignon blanc
- 110 g/l sugar; sweetened with non-GMO beet sugar
- Aromas of apple, elderflower, thyme, and honey prime the palate for a luscious vermouth that echoes the nose with the addition of lychee, cinnamon, and cinchona and lingering notes of tarragon, clove, and vanilla
- 16.9% ABV
Crafted from Philibert Routin’s 1894 recipe, Routin Blanc was relaunched in 2015 to sate the palates of a younger vermouth-curious generation averse to the more bitter, herbaceous profiles of traditional dry blanc or rouge vermouth. With a fruit-forward profile and medium-bodied texture, this Vermouth de Chambéry-style vermouth is exceptional in any application—from traditional vermouth spritzes seasoned with tart fruit liqueurs & lemon to cocktails such as a White Negroni or an El Presidente.