Admiral Rodney Rum 'Officer's Release #2 - Irish Whiskey Finish', St. Lucia Distillers
- Limited Edition Saint Lucian Rum from Admiral Rodney
- Molasses distilled in 2009 on a Coffey Column Still
- Aged 11 years in ex-bourbon barrels and finished for 9 months in ex-Irish whiskey casks made from European oak.
- Intense nose of honeyed raisin and candied fruit, licorice, and a hint of toffee. On the palate, tropical fruit gives way to spicy tobacco and earthiness imparted by the Irish whiskey casks.
- 45% ABV
- 5000 bottles produced worldwide
- This limited edition is distilled and matured with expertise by the master blender of St Lucia Distillers, Deny Duplessis, in the hot and humid tropical climate of the island. Carefully selected barrels are given added nuance with a unique cask finish not seen in other Admiral Rodney expressions!
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|