Valpolicella Classico Superiore 'Sanperetto'
Valpolicella Classico Superiore 'Sanperetto', Mazzi
- 65% Corvina, 5% Corvinone, 20% Rondinella, 10% Molinara
- Calcareous, silty, clay soils
- Fruit from a vineyard located next to the farmstead, along with select fruit from other estate vineyards (none of which is dried before fermentation)
- Fermentation and maceration with the skins in steel with temperature control with daily punching down of the cap for approx. 7 days
- Maturation in medium capacity oak casks for approx. 12 months, plus three months in bottle
Press & Reviews