Malbec 'Appellation Altamira'
- 100% Malbec from the Jardin Altamira vineyard site – one of Altos las Hormigas’ estate vineyard sites
- Alluvial Terrace of Altamira, at 1,200 meters above sea level with little clay and limestone covered pebbles
- Fruit goes through a double selection process and are transferred by gravity into small concrete containers
- 15 day fermentation with indigenous yeasts at 26ºC, with manual pigeage throughout
- Aged for 18 months in untoasted foudres and then 12 months in bottle
Valle de Uco
Press & Reviews