Irish Blended Whiskey '10yr Tequila Cask - Experimental Series'
- Blended Irish Whiskey independently sourced and bottled by Killowen Distillery.
- Blend of three whiskies sourced from undisclosed distilleries: 75% Grain Irish Whiskey, 5% Single Malt Irish Whiskey distilled in Ireland and 20% Single Malt Irish Whiskey distilled in N. Ireland.
- Blend of whiskies aged 10–12 years in ex-bourbon casks and ex-sherry butts and finished in an ex-Tequila barrel from an undisclosed distillery.
- Ripe pear with herbal undertones on the nose primes a palate full of almond, green apple & tarragon, tobacco, and dark chocolate. A long finish of wood spice and fresh fig exhibits a subtle smokiness.
- Non-chill-filtered; 52.5% ABV (cask strength)
- Total release of 350 bottles
Spirit Sub Type:
Blended / Blended Malt