Irish Blended Whiskey, '10yr Peated Irish Malt Cask - Experimental Series'
Irish Blended Whiskey, '10yr Peated Irish Malt Cask - Experimental Series', Killowen Distillery
- Blended Irish Whiskey independently sourced and bottled by Killowen Distillery
- Blend of three whiskies sourced from undisclosed distilleries: 75% Grain Irish Whiskey, 5% Single Malt Irish Whiskey distilled in Ireland and 20% Single Malt Irish Whiskey distilled in N. Ireland
- Blend of whiskies aged 10–12 years in ex-bourbon casks and ex-sherry butts and finished in a cask that previously held peated Irish malt whiskey
- Sea salt blooms on the nose with notes of cereal grain and lemon candies; a palate of apricot, pear, and fig is underscored by hints of petrol and clove. Sweet peat, workshop leather, and orange peel present on the finish.
- Non-chill-filtered; 52.5% ABV (cask strength)
- Total release of 350 bottles
Spirit Sub Type:
Blended / Blended Malt