Irish Blended Whiskey, '10yr Hungarian Oak Cask - Experimental Series'
Irish Blended Whiskey, '10yr Hungarian Oak Cask - Experimental Series', Killowen Distillery
- Blended Irish Whiskey independently sourced and bottled by Killowen Distillery
- Blend of three whiskies sourced from undisclosed distilleries: 75% Grain Irish Whiskey, 5% Single Malt Irish Whiskey distilled in Ireland and 20% Single Malt Irish Whiskey distilled in N. Ireland
- Blend of whiskies aged 10–12 years in ex-bourbon casks and ex-sherry butts and finished in a virgin oak cask from Hungary
- A nose of honeysuckle, wood spice, and lemon zest concentrates on the palate with notes of clove and white pepper complemented by soft brown sugar and evergreen sap. Clove and orange marmalade are prominent on the juicy finish.
- Non-chill filtered; 52.5% ABV (cask strength)
- Total release of 350 bottles
Spirit Sub Type:
Blended / Blended Malt