Cognac 'Reserve' 10 Yrs Old
- Grande Champagne Cognac grown and distilled at Maison Dudognon in Lignières-Sonneville
- Distilled from 100% Ugni Blanc on alembic stills fired with charcoal and wood
- Aged 10 years in Limousin oak
- Water is the only component added to the distillate; no other additives are used
- With 5 more years of age than Dudognon ‘Selection,’ this Cognac’s acidity and hay-like qualities develop greater texture highlighted by fresh apricot, plum, and honeyed clover.
- 40% ABV
Well within a price range for cocktailing, this expression is ideal for classic applications that call for a little more bass and richness in texture.
Spirit Sub Type: