Amarone della Valpolicella Riserva 'Scajari'
Amarone della Valpolicella Riserva 'Scajari', Gini
- 60% Corvina, 25% Corvinone, 10% Rondinella, and 5% Oseleta
- Fruit sourced organic vineyards located at 400 – 500 meters above sea level
- Soil is comprised of calcareous clay along with outcroppings of volcanic stones
- Fruit is hand harvested at the end of October before naturally drying for 3-4 months
- Wine is aged in large Slavonian oak casks and neutral French barrique sur lie for five years before being bottled unfiltered
- Wine then rests in bottle for 6 months before release.
Press & Reviews