Yeraz 'Vines Older Than Time'
- A field blend of various strains of Areni Noir, the grapes for Yeraz come from ultra-centennial semi abandoned bush vineyards ‘older than time’ at altitudes of 1600 meters (5250 feet) above sea level
- Raw and remote, pure and authentic, these vines reflect the difficult history that has defined this land and the spirit of its people; resilient yet with great inner tenacity, they have somehow survived against all odds
- Natural yeast fermentation in concrete tanks
- Aged for long periods in local amphorae of various sizes, some buried in the ground and sealed with wax, as well as untoasted foudre
- After bottling, the wine is aged a further year before release