Yamahai Ginjo Genshu Sake, Kikuhime
- Yokowa AAA Rated Yamada Nishiki milled to 55%
- Made in the time consuming Yamahai method, naturally developing lactic acid and picking up influence from the environment.
- Complex, dry, and powerful, with a stout 18.5% ABV to match the rich creaminess of the sake.
- Pair with richer foods, locally enjoyed with game meats including wild boar and venison, but also serves as a beautiful match to lightly fried dishes, curry and barbecue.
- Vibrant if enjoyed now but will deepen with age.
Yamada Nishiki Rice
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|