Yamahai Ginjo Genshu Origarami Sake
- Yokowa AAA Rated Yamada Nishiki milled to 55%
- Made in the time consuming Yamahai method, naturally developing lactic acid and picking up influence from the environment.
- Origarami is a style where fine rice particles are left in the sake, leaving it hazy, with a silken texture and subtle sweetness.
- Complex, dry, powerful.
- A dynamic and exciting sake able to pair beautifully with an unusually broad range of foods, particularly well matched to spicier foods like Szechuan and Thai cuisine.
- Meant to be enjoyed within the year, but aging will soften the citrus edges and integrate into the creamy base.
Yamada Nishiki Rice