- Extra dry vermouth produced by Lustau in Jerez, Spain
- Produced from Manzanilla sherry
- Primary botanicals include wormwood, thyme, marjoram, orange peel, and chamomile
- Fortified with neutral spirit distilled from 100% Airen grapes
- Naturally sweetened to 22 g/l with orange peels macerated in their own juice
- Aromas of elderflower, thyme, and rosemary set the scene for a palate of starfruit, briny Manzanilla, and a hint of pear. The sherry finish dips below the horizon before flashing brightly on a delightfully delayed return.
- 15% ABV
Lustau’s entry into the dry vermouth category adds a briny and umami touch to cocktails, enhancing flavors and helping to balance sweetness and acidity in cocktails. Try it in traditional vermouth-based cocktails such as a Bamboo or Chrysanthemum or as the ideal vermouth for all manner of Martinis—from classic Dry Martinis to Tuxedo and Turf cocktails.