Junmai Sake, 'Kinken' Kikuhime
- AAA Rated Yamada Nishiki Rice from Yokowa milled to 65%
- 15.5% ABV, SMV -4.0, Acidity 1.6
- A blend of base junmai sake aged in horo tank (ceramic lined steel tank) at low temperatures for 1 – 2 years
- The Kinken (“Golden Sword”) sake takes its name from the ancient Kinkengu shrine which
Kikuhime visits at the start of every season to pray for a safe brewing year
- Can be enjoyed chilled, when gently warmed flavors will deepen and sweetness more prominent.
- A soft sake with complex flavors of honeycomb, pear, cream, roasted almonds and nougat, softer aromas of pear blossom will emerge as the sake opens in the glass.
Yamada Nishiki Rice