Genziello, Botanico del Parco
- A hybrid of classic gentian liqueur and limoncello produced by Enrico Toro Distillery in Tocco da Casauria, Italy
- Base of Italian neutral grain spirit
- Botanicals include Sicilian lemons, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, gentian root, and rhubarb root
- Ingredients are steeped separately in alcohol
- The final blend is sweetened with beet sugar and rested for approximately one month before bottling
- Dehydrated lemon, fresh pressed olive oil, and candied orange peel mingle with lemon oil and white flowers on the nose. A texturally indulgent palate offers an initial spike of bright, freshly cut gentian followed by poppy seed and lemon custard before a crescendo of classic gentian bitterness that lingers long on the tongue.
- 25% ABV
Begging for a tall glass and a top of lemon soda or to be enjoyed as a digestivo after a seasonal strawberry salad, this unique marriage of two classic liqueurs, at once bright and luxuriously silky, is the summer spirit you didn’t know you needed. Enjoy with tea and honey on rainy days.