Genziana, Botanico del Parco
- Gentian root liqueur produced by Enrico Toro Distillery in Tocco da Casauria, Italy
- Base of Italian neutral grain spirit
- Gentian root and rhubarb root are steeped separately in alcohol for approximately 15 days
- The final blend is sweetened with beet sugar and rested for approximately one month before bottling
- A nose of lemon zest mingling with a meadow after rain leads to a palate of pure liquid dandelion. Earthiness hovers on the middle of the tongue as gentian builds to a pleasant, bitter finish with hints of lemon verbena, tonka bean, and lime oil.
- 25% ABV
This bold interpretation of the classically French gentian liquor offers all the verdant bitterness needed for classic applications, such as Spritzes or White Negronis, but with a bump in proof that begs for modern cocktailing experimentation.
Spirit Sub Type: