Cognac Borderies, 'Single Vineyard'
Cognac Borderies, 'Single Vineyard', Cognac Park
- Single vineyard Borderies Cognac produced by Distillerie Tessendier in Jarnac, France
- 100% Ugni Blanc grapes grown entirely in the Borderies cru in Tessendier’s own vineyards
- Aged in new, lightly toasted oak barrels for 10 months, then transferred to used casks for 10–15 years
- Milk chocolate and cinnamon & clove baking on the nose usher in ripe tropical fruit and black tea tannin on the palate; notes of cedarwood, coffee, and dried fig linger on a faintly floral finish
- Gold medalist at the 2023 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 40% ABV
One of the few Cognacs available made exclusively from grapes frown in the Borderies, the smallest of the six Cognac growing regions, this crowd-pleasing spirit excellently represents both the Borderies style and the fingerprint of the Tessendier family from vineyard to bottle.