Coffee Liqueur, Vicario
- Coffee Liqueur produced in Greer, South Carolina
- Made from well-roasted Arabica coffee beans from Lavazza, as well as organic, free-trade Paraguayan sugarcane and organic, hand-picked vanilla beans
- Produced using 100% non-GMO neutral wheat spirit
- Rested in bottle for 3 months
- The distinguished aromas blend coffee, chocolate, vanilla, and earthy spices into a persistently well-balanced liqueur
- 31% ABV
Vicario Coffee Liqueur makes an excellent after dinner drink, affogatto, or a White Russian that even the ‘The Dude’ could abide.
According to legend, Kaldi, an Ethiopian goat herder, took the berries of native coffee trees to a monk, who threw them into a fire. Raked from the embers, and dissolved in hot water, these beans produced the first cup of coffee. Vicario produces their coffee liqueur from well-roasted Arabica coffee beans from Lavazza, as well as organic, free-trade Paraguayan sugar cane and organic hand-picked vanilla beans. Additionally, it is rested in bottle for 3 months to integrate the flavors. The distinguished aromas of Vicario liqueur blends coffee, chocolate, vanilla, and earthy spices, into a persistently well-balanced liqueur. Vicario Coffee makes an excellent after dinner drink, affogatto, or a White Russian “The Dude” could abide by. 31% ABV.