Chardonnay, 'The Agnes'
Chardonnay, 'The Agnes', Crystallum
- Sourced from select vineyards in the Hemel-en-Aarde and Overberg regions
- Produced using the traditional method of transferring the whole grape clusters straight from harvesting into the press and running the juice off into a settling tank
- Fermented and aged in 228, 500-litre French oak barrels as well as in foudres
- Naturally fermented in barrel, where it remains for 9 months before bottling
- No SO2 or enzymes are added prior to fermentation
Press & Reviews