Bierzo Tinto 'Ultreia de Valtuille'
- Village: Valtuille de Abajo
- Vineyard: Las Villegas
- Year of plantation: End of the 19th century
- Hectares: 1.7
- Altitude: 580 meters ASL
- Soil: Sandy
- Orientation: South Southeast
- Plant density: 4500 vines / hectare
- Varieties: Mostly Mencía with Bastardo (Trousseau), Garnacha Tintorera (Alicante Bouschet), Godello and Doña Blanca
- Elaboration: Harvested at the end of August / beginning of September. Whole-cluster fermentation with native yeasts in large, open-top chestnut vat. 60-90 day maceration followed by one year of aging in neutral barrel. Bottled without fining or filtration.
Castilla Y Leon
Press & Reviews