Whisky Highball, Akashi [4-pk CANS]
Whisky Highball, Akashi [4-pk CANS], Eigashima Shuzo
- Ready-to-drink, canned Akashi whisky highball from Eigashima Shuzo in Akashi, Japan
- Unpeated Akashi blended Japanese whisky combined with a small amount (approximately 10%) of American whiskey and carbonated water for a classic Japanese Highball
- The Akashi whisky is a blend of non-age-statement malt and grain whiskies distilled from wheat, unpeated barley, and rye; the small percentage of American whiskey is distilled from a mash bill of 95% wheat and 5% barley
- Carbonated and packaged in Camarillo, California
- Pleasantly effervescent on the tongue, offering gentle waves of honeyed grain with a touch of lingering tannin. This is an effortless highball—before you know it, you’ll be down to the final sip.
- 8% ABV
Long appreciated for its simplicity and elegance in proportion, the Japanese highball perfectly exemplifies how, with attention to detail, a beautifully distilled whisky can be transformed into a refreshing, revelatory long drink. Akashi combines ceremony with convenience in this thoughtfully executed 12-ounce RTD, blended with the ingredients’ ideal proportions in mind—in this case, 1 part whisky to 5 parts club soda. Enjoy ice-cold, either in the can or poured into a tall glass over a large piece of ice.