Single Malt Whisky 'Apex - Fortified Wine Cask'
Single Malt Whisky, 'Apex - Fortified Wine Cask', Milk & Honey Distillery
- Single malt whisky aged in fortified red wine casks
- Aged 4 years
- Casks were selected from the cellars of some of Milk & Honey’s favorite local craft wineries
- This is a small batch of 1820 bottles released exclusively in the US
- Certified Kosher by the Tel Aviv Rabbinate
- Aromas of dark chocolate, earl grey tea, raspberry jam and pine needles precede a palate of maple syrup, smoked chile peppers, and candied cherries with a finish of fresh mint and hot cocoa.
- Non-chill filtered, 60.4% ABV
- The Apex series from Milk & Honey was created to push the distillery’s boundaries of creativity and experimentation. Head distiller, Tomer Goren, carefully selects exceptional casks for each limited batch. These wine casks were selected to reflect the unique terroir of the surrounding area.
Spirit Sub Type:
Single Malt / Malt / Pure Malt