Korean Single Malt Whisky, 'Ki One - Virgin American Oak - Batch 1'
Korean Single Malt Whisky, 'Ki One - Virgin American Oak - Batch 1', Three Societies
- Single malt whiskey produced by Three Societies in Namyangju, South Korea
- Minimum 100-hour fermentation in stainless steel
- Twice distilled in Forsyths copper pot stills
- Non-age statement; aged 2 years and 2 months in new American oak barrels
- Aromas of rich oak, vanilla, passion fruit, and cinnamon with a soft, spicy palate bursting with peach, banana, and buttery caramel
- Gold medalist at the 2023 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- No added coloring
- Non-chill filtered; 40% ABV
The wait is over—Three Societies’ inaugural full-sized single malt whisky release has arrived! Aged entirely in new American oak, Ki One [key•waan] Batch 1 confidently displays the fruit- and spice-driven style of malt of Korea’s first single malt distillery.