Daiginjo Sake, 'BY - Library Release', Kikuhime
- Yokowa AAA Rated Yamada Nishiki milled to 50%\
- Normally the B.Y., or Brew Year, is aged for one year before release in June every year. This rare Library Release has been carefully aged for a decade before release.
- Complex melon notes with hazelnut and an earthiness brought out by extended aging, all, contrasted by a big structure and chewy texture that broaden the flavor and make it exceedingly complex.
- Pairs beautifully with a broad range of food, excellent with simple preparations of white fish and vegetables but bold enough to pair with fatty tuna, pork and richer flavors.
- After 12 years of aging brewery thinks it has reached a beautiful state, but will continue to develop over the next few years.
Yamada Nishiki Rice
|SKU||Case Size||Bottle Size|