Cabernet Sauvignon 'Margaret River'
Cabernet Sauvignon 'Margaret River', Ashbrook Estate
- Cabernet Sauvignon with small amounts of Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc & Merlot
- Sourced from the “Old Cab” Houghton clone cuttings”, planted in 1976 and another vineyard planted in 1998.
- Hand harvested in multiple passes
- Cold soaked and then gently plunged every 3 hours in temperature-controlled, open, stainless steel fermenters
- Racked off the skins and completed MLF in tank prior to 18 months aging in French oak barriques, 20% new
- Bottle aged for 18 months before release